Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Developer to join our company.
P360 is an advanced pharma software company specializing in business technology development and implementation for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies worldwide. We specialize in technology that boosts operational efficiency across the entire organization while giving a unique view of how your internal process is functioning and how to improve them.
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Developer to join our company. Below is the requirement for the role
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience in an environment using .Net framework, Node.js, ES6, Typescript, REST APIs, and modern component-based frameworks such as Angular 2+, Vue, or React.
- Write effective APIs
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write technical documentation
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL, and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish
- Strong Knowledge in UI & client-side validations using HTML 5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, XML, XSLT, and JS frameworks like jQuery, Require JS, Typescript, and Node JS
- Should have 3-6 years of relevant Experience
- Should be prepared to work Evening or Night Shifts
- Ready to join immediately – 15 Days (Preferred)
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent Work from Home
- Fixed Internet Allowance
- Saturday and Sunday Off